- In our classic Heirloom Threads envelope clutch design
- made from a vintage 1980s Japanese silk and synthetic weave Kimono obi fabric from Osaka with a red floral weave and black and silver speckled leaves.
- fully lined with silk
- inner pocket
- for those must-carry essentials
- one-of-a-kind piece, never to be repeated in this combination of fabrics
- designed and handmade in Singapore
- comes in a satin Heirloom Threads dustbag
Dimensions: Approx. 19 cm (H) x 29 cm (W)
THE HEIRLOOM THREADS JAPANESE OBI CLUTCH is made from vintage fabrics of a forgotten time. Most of these kimono obi fabrics are between 30 to 50 years old. Heirloom Threads re-imagines them for the 21st century and pairs them with other fine fabrics such as raw silks, unique textiles, silk tassels and brass embellishments.