Delivery and shipping
- Ensure that your delivery address is updated and accurate. Incorrect or incomplete addresses may delay your parcel delivery. Heirloom Threads will not be held responsible for any packages being sent back due to inaccurate or incomplete addresses provided by the customer.
- We require 4 - 6 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to pack and dispatch your order.
- We provide, but are unable to guarantee, an estimated delivery time.
- An estimated delivery date will be emailed to you when the order is shipped.
- Re-shipment costs will be borne by the customer, unless it is an error on the part of Heirloom Threads.
LOCAL SINGAPORE SHIPPING
- We only deliver through door-to-door courier services. Delivery takes approximately 1 - 3 business days once the parcel leaves our premises.
- Free local shipping only applies to orders S$100 and above in a single receipt, unless otherwise specified when there is a free shipping promotion.
- We do deliver to a small, but growing list of countries.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your items in cart and full address and we will get back to you with an shipping estimate within 1 business day. Approximate shipping charges for parcels to Asia and Oceania are SGD$20 up to 1kg and SGD$50 up to 1kg for selected countries.
- International delivery takes 12 - 22 days, excluding weekends and public holidays. In the event of failed deliveries, delivery may take longer than stated.
- Heirloom Threads only ships parcels with DHL or SINGPOST.
- Your order may be delivered to you by either your local post office or a local courier, depending on your area. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notification slip may be left by the postal service to advise on re-delivery or collection.
- All applicable customs and import fees and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.