- In our classic Heirloom Threads envelope clutch design
- vintage Japanese obi fabric, watercolour orchids lining in shantung satin, brass embellishment
- fully lined
- inner pocket
- for those must-carry essentials
- one-of-a-kind piece, never to be repeated in this combination of fabrics
- designed and handmade in Singapore
- comes in a satin Heirloom Threads dustbag
Dimensions: Approx. 19 cm (H) x 29 cm (W)
The Singapura Collection is a collaboration between Heirloom Threads and i'mable Collective
This is one of 57 clutches, designed and made in Singapore to celebrate Singapore's 57th birthday, featuring special artwork printed on shantung satin.
This artwork first appeared in NDP celebrations, supported by the Enabling Lives Initiative. As an enterprise partner of i'mable Collective, Heirloom Threads has adapted the artwork by persons with disabilities, and designed each of the 57 one-of-a-kind pieces to celebrate an aspect of Singapore culture in the form of flora, food, and childhood games. Each clutch is paired with denim, vintage Japanese fabric or raw silks and other interesting textiles, and embellished with brass stampings, delicate filigree or embroidered applique. 22 box clutches have also been made by master craftsmen at SPD who have honed new skills in this collaboration.
i'mable Collective is an initiative which fosters multi-sectoral collaborations among artists, craft makers, creatives and enterprises to develop a viable market for quality merchandise and services made by or with persons with disabilities.