Skip to content
- The true colour of a product may vary slightly from the online images due to lighting and inevitable discrepancies arising from individual computer and/or devices.
- It is the onus of the customer to ensure that the correct item(s) has/have been selected before you complete the checkout process.
- Heirloom Threads will not be able to amend orders once they have been confirmed and will not be held liable in the event that the wrong item(s) is selected.
- Your order is only secured and confirmed upon submission of payment.
- Upon checkout, if you receive an error message that that says the item(s) in your cart is unavailable, it means that the item(s) has been checked out and fully paid for by another buyer. In the event that the buyer fails to complete the transaction, the item(s) will be made available on the website again.
- In the event that Heirloom Threads is unable to fulfil your order, a refund will be made to your original mode of payment.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order.
Use of Discount Codes
- Discount codes must be applied in the shopping bag before you complete the checkout process.
- There will be no refund or reimbursement in the event your voucher is not applied to your order.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection